26.4.06

Returning to New York

Haven't updated this blog for ages! There's just been so much going on, I've hardly had the time... hopefully I will eventually get around to posting some retrospective entries about gigs and things from the last month.

On Friday I'll be flying across the pond to attend the UN Commission on Sustainable Development, where I will film for a documentary project about young people working on these issues. The second part of the production will hopefully be shot in Ghana; its theme is exploring the links between youth activities at "local" and "global" levels to promote a general message that there's some great work going on!

I'm really excited about returning to one of my favourite cities in the world, especially so soon after I was last there. Getting to visit Ghana would make the whole thing doubly awesome.

Hopefully I will find the time to write a daily blog like when I was working at General Assembly in October - will post it here and to my other blog site on TakingITGlobal, rapscallion.tigblog.org.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Couch said...

Frederick:

Can you call me when you get to NYC. I'm in Brooklyn. I want to turn you on to some videos of watercars running. This technology has been around since 1991 and earlier. So why do we have Global Warming Disasters, Oil Wars, and poor people who can't afford to run away from a Hurricane or get to medical help in Africa?

718-574-5100 M-F Noon-7pm
718-443-3673 other times

27/4/06 23:03  
Blogger Michael Couch said...

Frederick:

Here's one watercar video, paste the link together...

www.mysticfamilycircus.com/Pages/Community/Projects/h2oh29MB.mov

This is a video of Daniel Dingles Hydrogen car with interview.

Copy it. Send it to everyone.
Send it to the media especially and ask
point blank why THEY aren't showing EVERYONE this video! Are they conspiring with the Oil Profit Assholes in power now to keep it out of the news? Maybe we all need to look for new news sources that are on our side.

Michael Couch

27/4/06 23:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home